Doing Business with the City of Sebastian
The City of Sebastian processes all Purchase Orders (POs) electronically. The City's Terms and Conditions are associated with all Purchase Orders. These Terms and Conditions take precedence unless otherwise stated. Any exception to these Terms and Conditions must be approved by the Procurement/Contracts Manager.
- Vendor Training (COMING SOON)
The City of Sebastian will soon be offering the following Vendor Training:
- How to do business with the City of Sebastian
- How to evaluate solicitations offered by the City of Sebastian
- How to complete forms required for the City of Sebastian’s solicitations
- Understanding public procurement State, federal and local requirements
- Piggyback Purchasing
The City of Sebastian is authorized under the City’s Procurement Ordinance, Sec. 2-10(c)(2), to Piggyback or “utilize contracts or master agreements of state, federal or other local governments or other public entities to procure good and services.” If you are a vendor and have a current contract with another government agency, please contact the Procurement Division with information about the contract your company may hold.
- Cooperative Purchasing
The City is also a member of several Procurement Cooperatives which is authorized by Florida State Statute. If you are a vendor and have a current contract with a Cooperative listed below, please contact the Procurement Division with information about the cooperative contract. Click here for Cooperative Memberships.
- Procurement Ordinance
- Procurement Ethics
- Florida Public Records Law
- Florida Sunshine Law
- Florida Statutes applicable to Procurement
- The Institute of Public Procurement