If you’re looking to reserve one of our pavilions, in order for your reservation date to be secure - and not offered to anyone else - you’ll need to submit:
- Park Pavilion Permit Application (PDF)
- $100 Deposit payable to City of Sebastian (this amount is not taxed)
- $50 Rental Fee plus 6.5% tax ($3.25)
Note: Submission of the above-noted can be done via regular mail or in person. If electronic submission is required, please call us at 772-228-7054 to coordinate this process.
Credit Card Payments
If you wish to pay with a Credit Card, a processing fee will be assessed (fees listed on form) aside from the above-noted fees. Please click on the link below for the Credit Card Authorization Form, and FAX IT TO U.S. (fax number listed on form). Do not email the form, as it will by default become a public record, and thus will jeopardize your account information.
Note: No event dates will be "penciled in" or held for anyone without submission of all of the above-noted.
- Where do I submit the forms and payment in person?
- What are your office hours?
- What’s the latest I can exit a reserved location?
- Can I have a catering service?
- Do I have to clean up after the event?
- Are bounce houses allowed?
- Is the deposit refundable?
- Will you hold my deposit check?
- How long does it take to receive my deposit?
- To whom do I make out the check?