Garbage Collection Information
WM is pleased to be the environmental
solutions provider for the City of Sebastian.
Universal Curbside Collection Service Begins July 1, 2023.
Waste Management (WM) is pleased to be the environmental solutions provider for the City of Sebastian. Beginning July 1, the City of Sebastian will transition to universal curbside collection service. This collection service will be required for all City of Sebastian residences.
Each residence will receive one-time per week collection service for garbage, yard waste, and bulk waste
Important Universal Curbside Collection Information:
Beginning July 1, 2023, the City of Sebastian will transition to universal curbside collection service. This collection service will be required for all City of Sebastian residences. Please review the information below to ensure a smooth transition.
If you are a current subscription customer, WM will replace your current garbage cart between June 12 and June 30. Customers MUST place their old garbage cart curbside on ALL regularly scheduled garbage collection days (empty or full) until the exchange of carts has been completed, as you may receive your new cart before your old cart is removed. You may begin using your new garbage cart immediately.
Residents who do not currently receive curbside collection service will also receive a new 96-gallon garbage cart between June 12 and June 30. The garbage cart will be delivered at the end of your driveway. You may begin using your garbage cart when universal service begins on July 1.
A brochure will be attached to your garbage cart at delivery with important collection service information, including your new collection service day which will be effective beginning on July 1. All City of Sebastian residents will receive their first quarterly invoice in May for service rendered July 1 – September 30. WM will continue to invoice residents quarterly through September 2024. The City of Sebastian will assume responsibility for invoicing beginning October 1, 2024.
Thank you for being a valued WM customer.
Please contact the WM Customer Experience Team at (772) 569-1776.
- When will I receive my new 96-gallon cart?
- Can I keep my current cart and continue using it?
- Why am I receiving a bill for July, August, September collection service in May?
- I am not a current customer, why am I receiving a bill?
- I received a new cart but am not being serviced.
- I need more information about this new collection service.
- I do not want a 96-gallon cart, it’s too big.
- What is my new service day?
- I still have not received my new 96-gallon cart, but my neighbor did.
- I was out of town on all my service days, so I never placed my old cart curbside for it to be removed.